OSTIM Industrialists and Business People’s Association (OSIAD) was found in 1991 by 16 industrialists dedicated to promote business environment in the region.
OSIAD aims to:
* Operate in accordance with the Turkish Constitution and Atatürk’s Principles ,
* Contribute to regional development and thus economic activity in Turkey with production, employment and foreign trade.
* Create an ideal set of standards and methods of business practices and services by using latest technological tools.
* Provide an atmosphere of encouragement for members to do business among each other and gain competitiveness in international markets.
* Represent the views of the Ostim ecosystem to local and governmental institutions in order to develop the climate for business people.
* Provide training and education that will improve each member’s business success.
* Strengthen cooperation between the private sector and academic institutions.
* Generate and support events which will improve the quality of life in the community.
The motto of OSIAD has always been ‘ PRODUCTION’ by all means.
OSIAD has also a couple of subsidiary companies as:
* OSIAD Inc.
* ANADOLU ORGANIZED INDUSTRIAL ZONE
* MEDIUM SIZED IND. WORKPLACE BUILDING SOCIETY
* İÇASİFED-CENTRAL ANATOLIAN Industrialists and Business People’s AssociationS FEDERATION.
The current president of OSIAD is Süleyman Ekinci since 2019